Roland CD-2u grabador SD y CD
Roland's CD-2u SD/CD recorder enables you to make high-quality sound recordings and to burn CDs wherever you are, without the help of a computer. Thanks to its built-in stereo microphone, this stand-alone digital recorder allows you to make direct, professional sound recordings. It is also possible to connect your own external microphones, electric musical instrument and other devices.
Roland CD-2u: compact yet well-equipped
The Roland CD-2u has a compact design and an easily portable size. That does not mean it lacks in options, however! The SD/CD recorder features a number of tools that help you develop your musical skills, as well as applications for learning languages. It allows for the playback of CD and WAV audio and is fitted with a high-fidelity key. Speed adjustment allows you to slow down or speed up certain passages, in order to practise or adapt those tricky parts or to adjust them to your voice. The Center Cancel function enables you to prepare tracks for karaoke purposes and the newly developed Center Focus function allows you to isolate certain sounds, making it easier to hear and learn them. A chromatic tuner and a metronome are also provided.
Batteries and SD cards
The Roland CD-2u is supplied with an accessory power adapter, but can also be powered by 6 AA batteries. Ideal for mobile applications or when there isn't a power socket nearby! The CD/SD recorder enables you to directly record from or to an SD/SDHC card and is equipped with a user-friendly 'easy-to-use' function. Step by step, the instructions on the display take you through the process of making a recording, a back-up CD, tracks for karaoke, etc. This practical function is available in six languages.
Built-in stereo microphone and speakers + connectors
The Roland CD-2u is equipped with a built-in stereo microphone, which allows for effortless audio recordings. The high-performance stereo speakers provide an excellent sound reproduction of your own recordings, as well as commercial CDs, educational materials, etc. The Roland CD-2u can be used as a stand-alone device, but it is also possible to connect other equipment, such as microphones, instruments, a music player or another audio source.
Características del producto
- Pistas de grabación 1
- Alimentación phantom sí
Peso y las dimensiones incluyen el paquete
- Peso (incluyendo el paquete) 2,5 kg
- Dimensiones (incluyendo el paquete) 38,0 x 28,0 x 17,0 cm
Características del producto
- CD recorder
- for effortless recording and burning of CDs
- compatible with SD card (up to 4 GB) and SDHC card (up to 32 GB)
- for direct recording from or to an SD card
- built-in high-quality stereo microphone and speaker system
- simple interface with 'easy guide' function
- Center Cancel and Center Focus functions
- several inputs for connection of external devices
- two XLR/TRS combination jacks with phantom power
- plug-in power mic jack
- stereo RCS Line-in connectors
- built-in tuner and metronome
- powered via accessory AC adapter or by 6 AA batteries (adapter required for CD playback/recording)
- wireless remote control included
- optional: carrying bag
Otros productos de RolandBuscar todos los productos de Roland