VOX VF002 double foot switch with LED
The VOX VF002 foot switch was designed especially for the VOX VR30R, AC15CC and AC30CC guitar amplifiers. If your current foot switch is missing or broken, or if you bought a second-hand amp without a foot switch, then the VF002 will make it possible for you to switch the channels and control the reverb on your VOX VR30R from a distance. You can also turn the reverb and tremolo on and off on the AC15CC and the AC30CC via the foot pedal.
VOX VF002: practical
Four rubber feet ensure that the VF002 stays right where you put it, so you don't have to worry about the pedal flying all over the stage if you get a little enthusiastic. With its rugged steel construction and switches, this pedal is ready for years on stage. Simply connect the VF002 to your amplifier with the included 5m stereo jack - jack cable. In contrast with pedals with fixed cables, this cable is easy to replace if it has any issues.
Furthermore, this retro-looking foot switch is equipped with two bright LED indicators so you can see which channel or effect is on or off in the blink of an eye. When you choose the VOX VF002, you're choosing reliability and quality.
Peso y las dimensiones incluyen el paquete
- Peso (incluyendo el paquete) 600 gr
- Dimensiones (incluyendo el paquete) 28,0 x 14,0 x 6,0 cm
Características del producto
- robust 2-button foot switch with LED indicator
- compatible with the older VOX VR30R, AC15CC, AC30CC
- also suited for most amps with a foot switch input
- switch between two channels and turn effects on/off
- cable: 1/4-inch stereo jack
- construction: durable metal chassis and buttons
- included: 5m cable
Reseñas de otros países
Traducir todos los comentarios al español