Novation Unveal a Refreshing Update for the Launchpad Pro MK3
Novation are constantly busy coming up with ways to improve and enhance the functions of their gear. The latest refreshing, and free update has been developed for the Launchpad Pro MK3. Version 1.2 includes a generous fistful of welcome features that musicians all over have been asking for. The Launchpad Pro MK3 is Novation's meaty and mighty 64-pad grid controller and is not only the ideal Ableton Live sidekick, but a beast of a standalone unit complete with MIDI hardware.
- Unquantised Recording - Due to a nice expansion of the quantise steps (micro steps), that much-loved 'human feel' is now possible.
- Perform Velocity, Mutation and Probability Controls - These three functions expand the expression potential.
- Legacy mode - This gives you the same layout that was used in the older Launchpad software and projects. Details like the LED colours of the pads will also change to match a look that you might be more familiar with.
- Trigger threshold - With this new function, you can customise the sensitivity of the pads to suit your playing style.
How do you get it?
- The free V1.2 firmware update for Launchpad Pro MK3 can be downloaded directly from Novation Components.
- Please note: This update is only compatible with the Launchpad Pro MK3. Earlier version of Launchpad or Launchpad Pro will not be compatible.