Konig & Meyer 48321 rack de estudio 21U
This item is perfect for use at home or in the studio, just as long as it's part of a fixed installation you don't have to move about too much. It is ideal to house your effect equipment or home theatre system. There's 21U of space for you to fill with processors, equalizers, gates, grid panels, amps, effect emulators, synthesizers, or whatever equipment you like.
A top and a bottom plate have been pre-fitted so you can also place additional equipment on top of the rack. The rack itself is made of steel and has a black powder-coated finish. Both the front and the back are fitted with rack rails so you can also install heavy equipment such as servers. Additionally, there's a sizeable hole in the bottom through which you can lead cables, which is perfect for added versatility.
Moreover, you can order additional side panels, a rear panel or front doors so the rack has the look you want it to have while keeping the dust from your equipment.
Sugerencias o comentarios sobre este producto
- Información complementaria: el producto que aparece en la foto puede variar del producto real.
Peso y las dimensiones incluyen el paquete
- Peso (incluyendo el paquete) 20,9 kg
Características del producto
- rugged studio rack
- 21U of rack space
- rack rail on the front and rear
- perfect for studios, at home or as a server rack
- pre-fitted with a top and a bottom
- made of black powder-coated steel
- hole in the bottom for cables
- side panels and front and rear doors are optional for a dust-proof whole
- dimensions: 553 x 540 x 1,046 mm
- weight: 18.36 kg