Shure BLX14E/P31-H8E (518-542 MHz) Wireless Headset
The BLX14-P31 from Shure is a complete wireless headset pack including the PGA31 headset condenser microphone, the BLX4 receiver and the BLX1 beltpack transmitter. Interestingly priced and offering Shure-grade quality, the BLX14-P31 is the all-encompassing solution for speech amplification during any kind of live performance. Using an optional rack mount, it's even possible to install the system in a flight case to keep it well-protected at all times.
PGA31 Headset Microphone
The PGA-31 is an affordable condenser microphone with an ergonomic design to guarantee hours of comfortable use while it stays firmly in place. Since it's a so-called electret condenser microphone, it's permanently charged and doesn't require an external power supply. Its cardioid pickup pattern ensures it only registers your voice so that it can be used in noisy surroundings and in combination with stage monitors.
The included BLX4 is an easy-to-use wireless receiver. With the simple push of a button, it scans the frequencies to see which one is most suitable and all you have to do is link up the transmitter to the same frequency and you're ready to go. In addition, the BLX has integrated antennas for optimal signal quality that do not stick out of the device, meaning they can't break off during use or while in transit.
Características del producto
- Tipo batería AA
- Duración de las pilas/batería 11-15 horas
- Frequency suitable for Belgium yes, no licence required
- Frequency suitable for Netherlands yes, no licence required
- Frequency suitable for UK yes, with standard licence
- Worldwide frequency use no
- Banda de frecuencia Shure H8E (518 - 542 MHz)
- Se incluyen auriculares sí
- Canal 27 (518 - 526 MHz), 28 (526 - 534 MHz), 29 (534 - 542 MHz)
- SPL máxima 140 dB - 149 dB
- Frecuencia máxima 20 - 20.9 kHz
- Frecuencia mínima 60 - 79 Hz
- Patrón de captura cardioide
- Frecuencias conmutables sí
- Analogue audio output type unbalanced line out (TS jack), balanced microphone out (XLR)
- Banda de frecuencia 500 - 599 MHz