Shure BLX188 - PG85 (K14, 614-638 MHz) wireless lavalier microphone set
The Shure BLX188/PG85 is an affordable way of providing both a public speaker and a presenter with a durable tie-clip microphone, for instance. Via the light, but robust BLX1 bodypack transmitter the signal is sent to the BLX88, a so-called dual receiver. This means that you can use both lavalier microphones simultaneously without any problems. The transfers are stable and you are provided with a range of up to 90 metres. Thanks to the easy controls, the system is set up in no-time!
BLX188/PG85: wireless lavaliers
The main advantage of the Shure PG185 tie-clip microphones is that they can be discretely tucked away. It makes them very well suited for your presentations, meetings or AV applications. You can connect each of the lavalier microphones to their own BLX1 beltpack via the TA4F connector. Subsequently, a clean signal is found quickly via the QuickScan function, so that you can get to work straight away.
Shure BLX88 double receiver
The Shure BLX88 receiver is a double version of the Shure BLX4. it is equipped with powerful integrated antennas so that you won't endlessly have to rotate and adjust external antennas in the hope that reception improves. Even at a distance of approximately 90 metres, the BLX88 still receives the signal of the lavalier microphones.
Características del producto
- Tipo batería AA
- Duración de las pilas/batería 11-15 horas
- Frequency suitable for Belgium yes, licence required
- Frequency suitable for Netherlands yes, no licence required
- Frequency suitable for UK yes, with standard licence
- Worldwide frequency use no
- Banda de frecuencia Shure K14 (614 - 638 MHz)
- Including lavalier microphone yes
- Canal 38 (606 - 614 MHz), 39 (614 - 622 MHz), 40 (622 - 630 MHz), 41 (630 - 638 MHz)
- SPL máxima